Saturday, September 11, 2010

In The Beggining

I can still remember every detail of my life, as it has past and it will carry on. I was born into this world unwanted, this is my story.




I was born on the 14th of November 1994; my mother was diagnosed with bipolar disease and in terms could not have me due to the risk of losing her temper and jeopardising my life. Lucky I had been taken in by close friends of my mother and I was lucky enough to be given a chance in life. I was adopted at birth and have never met my father who would like nothing to do with either me or my birth mother. My birthmother always loved me and wanted me, but was never able to have me. My life was a mistake (to my father) and yet I was luckily saved by god. I last saw my birth mother 10 years ago when I was 5. I still stay in contact with her and love her all the same because I know everything in my life happened for the better. I love Ginny and David my current parents and my 3 sisters, Samantha, Kate and Bridget who have all finished university and are making a life for themselves.

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude, a sad story. i will be keeping tabs on you.

    Oh, salty says "I was here!'
    Reece Nicklin.

    ReplyDelete